Hey everyone! Happy Monday to you all! I hope you had a great weekend.
I spent a lot of time at home this weekend, which is what I prefer to do :) I am newly obsessed with The Big Bang Theory so I watched a
But anyway, now onto weekly wishes!
Last week I wanted to…
- Update my electronics - oops! I didn't do this. In my defense I think I am going to get a new phone in a month or so, so… why spend the time on that ;)
- start a new book - check! I started Cold Tangerines by Shauna Niequist. I loved Bittersweet so much that I thought I'd read this one too. Her books feel like spending time with a good friend so how could I not?
- Clean out more! - Did it! I went through my closets again and found even more stuff I need to get rid of. The crazy thing is that I have more to get rid of than I actually want to keep. I even got Nick in on the action :) Our motivation is to get stuff cleaned out before we have to move again… which could be anytime!
I did pretty good last week! I was pretty busy so I had to really make time but it felt so good to actually get it done!
So, this week…
- Get everything in order before I go to Austin. I have to get my car inspected (my inspection has been expired for months, yikes!), get my oil changed, pay rent, order new contacts, find someone to watch our pups, pack, clean, etc. If I spend too much time thinking about it I'm sure I'll think of something else I need to do!
- Get more sleep. I have been getting out of the good habit of going to sleep at a decent hour. I want to get that back in check before it gets too far.
- Finish my book and start a new one! I have my goal of reading 100 books before I turn 30 so I don't want to waste any time :)
What are your goals this week?